Friday, September 28, 2007

Lone Star Bound

Y'all -

I will be back in Austin next Thursday through Sunday morning. James and I are flying back to attend his brother's wedding. I am anticipating that we will have a fair amount of time to hang out with our friends. Yay! So call me or I'll call you. Or just plan on going out with me to get a drink or laying out in the sun at Barton Springs sometime that long weekend.

PS: Amelia - I might crash at your house one of these nights. Grandma Spears won't let James and I share the same bedroom. How great is that? I think I might have to give him a break from the couch. I love the South !!

3 comments:

cdee said...

I hate, hate, hate to miss you. Someone be sure and post about all the fun you guys have, so I can feel like I'm part of it.

jack said...

hey, we're kid free, and free most of the weekend (except sunday).

let us know!

wabby said...

whoot!