Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Five Things' New Venue

Hey all, vote us up on Do512! Top events get on their mailing list. Click that blue "I like it" button. Thanks!

 

Five Things has an indoor venue! I'm giddy. Do512 was great to us and I want to keep working with them, but the U.S. Art Authority venue will be perfect for our chilly January and March months. There's a full bar, a big stage, new sound equipment and lights, two bartenders, two door-people, three projectors, ipod setup. Bathrooms! Chairs!

More pictures here if you're interested. You guys should all fly out here for the Jan 23rd show.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jack said...

There goes my one important contribution. Can we build a fire in this place?

What can I do now to make myself indispensible?

molfe said...

Cool deal, Amelia. I'm accepting frequent flyer miles as we blog! Looks like the upstairs at the Parish with a couch inserted. Or maybe every upstairs looks the same in Austin?

cdee said...

Funny, the pics reminded me of the bar in Pulp Fiction Travolta and Jackson visited after they shot Marvin in the car and cleaned up his blood.

A very cool place--congratulations on the find.

Amelia said...

Oh Jack, don't tempt me. I think there's a firepit on the patio...

wabby said...

why is texas so far?