Monday, July 30, 2007

I'd like to propose a toast....






It's tough to capture how lovely the wedding was, how lush Reno is or how beautiful Carmen and Tom looked. I was too busy crying (happy tears!) to take many pictures but here's
the get-away car (tom is wearing a sear-sucker suit and carmen's wearing this cute get-away dress). Then there's the church. The hotel. The town. And of course, the lovely couple....

So here's to Carmen and Tom and love. I never was good at toasts--somebody help me out...

5 comments:

jack said...

these pictures made me tear up. i hope there are more, and that carmen shares them when she gets back.

bearden said...

couldn't be happier for the them.

rebecca said...

Congratulations, Carmen. It looks like a lovely day, and you are both very lucky to be so happy! (Plus, now you can go to the dentist.)

Sarah said...

How beautiful! Congratulations to Carmen and Tom! May the happiness you provide for other people bless your own household.

Love you.

molfe said...

Congratulations! I wish I could have been there.