Friday, May 25, 2007

Philip Roth, Baby!

So I'm currently reading Roth's The Counterlife. I kind of love it. What other Roth is worth reading? (yeah, I already know about American Pastoral. I'm hoping for testimonials of the less mainstream ones.)

Bye Austin-bound-Amelia. Bye Everyone. Next week, actually a week from today, I'm moving back to Arkansas. My wedding is July 28th at 1:00 p.m. at Old Reyno Free Will Baptist Church in Reyno, Arkansas. Everyone should come and have some pastel mints. Love.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

The Breast cracks me up. It's a car-trip length read too, unless you get motion sick (or you are driving).

Bye, girl. Hopefully I'll get out there for the nuptials.

jack said...

please relocate your wedding to cork, ireland.

you know you've always wanted an irish wedding.